20 questions – See LOVE through the lens of others.
Our second guest today is Miss Bunmi O.
I met the lovely Bunmi in 2014 when I moved to Massachusetts. We got along great because of our mutual love for photography and our home city Houston. Thanks for letting us in through your lens!
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Passionate, creative, lover, and broken
- I love God because He loved, loves, will love me the same no matter where I am in the pit or on top of the mountain
- Favorite encounter with God. I experienced a trance when I was sleeping. In the trance I was flying over the Serengeti in the east of Africa like an eagle. The interesting part was that my hand was being used as the control. The experience only worked when I was still and relaxed before God.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Tasha Cobbs (currently).
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Travis Greene (currently)
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Isaiah 40:31
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? King of my heart – Bethel
- Favorite bible scripture? Micah 6:8.
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice)
- Favorite female in the bible? Deborah
- Favorite male in the bible? Jesus or Nehemiah (if Jesus is not allowed)
- Favorite thing about Jesus? Unconditional LOVER
- Favorite thing about God? Creative wisdom
- I pray because Prayer is how I talk to my daddy and it is the food of my life. I would starve w/o it
- Favorite parable? The good shepherd Matt 18:10-14
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Ayeeee, What’s up gurl?
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be To accomplish everything He planned for me to accomplish. To excavate every treasure inside of me and present to Him refined and worthy of His approval
- What does LOVE mean to you? A force stronger than all forces able to overcome anything anywhere anytime
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel every time about God. How I got my first co-op (more so my life thus far)
20. I can’t live without? The love of Jesus