20 questions – See LOVE through the lens of others.
First guest is yours truly.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? God fearing; Easy going, Caring, Kind.
- I love God because he loved me first
- Favorite encounter with God. I remember praying one morning to God to intervene in a matter for me and literally that afternoon, he answered me by making a way.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? I don’t really have one.
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? I don’t really have one. However, Joy by VaShawn Mitchell and Made a Way by Travis Greene have been on repeat plays lately
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? I have a few, but Luke 1:45 because it’s God promise to me that as long as I obey and keep my eye on him, he will fulfill all his promises concerning me.
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? There is something that makes me come into your presence, my HELPER!
- Favorite bible scripture? 1 Peter 5:10 – But the God of all grace, who hath called me unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that I have suffered a while, make me perfect, stablish, strengthen, and settle me.
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice)
Giver of life – joy, health, promotion, peace, reassurance, laughter, dance
Owner of ALL things – nations, regulations, jobs, man’s heart
Distributor of perfect gifts
- Favorite female in the bible? Ruth
- Favorite male in the bible? Joseph
- Favorite thing about Jesus? He forgives and intercedes
- Favorite thing about God? His grace and mercy!
- I pray because I need the hand of God on every facet of my life
- Favorite parable? The Prodigal son
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Ife, nice to finally have you with me
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be give him my complete OBEDIENCE in everything
- What does LOVE mean to you? Unmerited kindness
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel every time about God. How God showed himself at the turning points of my life – college admission; graduate admission; graduate defense; internship that led to a job, and soon my MARRIAGE
20. I can’t live without? God’s mercy and kindness – everything I can’t live without (family) is because of his mercy and kindness