December 23, 2020
- Day 358
- 2 more days to Christmas, 2020
- 8 more days to 2021
In honor of God’s faithfulness in my life this year, song of the day is Jireh by Chandler Moore ft. Naomi Raine.
I am in awe of year 2020. Year 2020 is one for the records.
- Year 2020 proves there is a GOD
- Year 2020 proves that no country, no technology, no scientist is as mighty as GOD
- Year 2020 proves we owe GOD everything.
- Year 2020 proves that GOD is the only answer to a pandemic
- Year 2020 proves that tomorrow is not promised anyone
- Year 2020 proves that life is very fleeting and that we need GOD
- Year 2020 proves that without GOD, we as a mortal beings have nothing
When I contrast how year 2020 started and the plans WE all had vs. how the year has played out, my heart is reminded of
PSALMS 127:1 – “Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.”
PROVERBS 16:3 – “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.”
PROVERBS 16:9 – “The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.”
PROVERBS 19:21 – “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.”
Lesson of Year 2020 – WE need GOD desperately every second, minute, hour, day, month, and year!
The Way to God: John 14:6-7 – “6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
Please remember CHRISTMAS is not all about giving and receiving gifts, but thanking God for his mercy and thanking JESUS for his selflessness.
Have a blessed Christmas