20 questions – See LOVE through the lens of others.
Our fourth guest is Mrs Cynthia A.
I met the selfless Cynthia 3 years ago when I moved to Massachusetts. Cynthia has been a God send and helper in disguise. Our love for food (her: cooking, me: baking) and God has been our common ground. Plus, we are both Libras! Thanks for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Free-spirited, introvert, loyal, direct
- I love God because He loved me first. He never stopped loving me even through my mess.
- Favorite encounter with God. Waking up everyday is more than enough encounter. However, I’m waiting for that moment Muslim converts talk about, the type of encounter than men of old experienced
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Lara George.
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Sonnie Badu
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Jeremiah 29:11
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Baba – Sonnie Badu
- Favorite bible scripture? Matthew 5:13-16
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice)
- Favorite female in the bible? Tabitha
- Favorite male in the bible? Joseph
- Favorite thing about Jesus? Always doing good
- Favorite thing about God? Merciful
- I pray because I don’t want to be a prey
- Favorite parable? The parable of the sower
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Welcome, O faithful servant. Your crown awaits
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Soul winning
- What does LOVE mean to you? Love means obeying God/Love is helping & advocating for those that can’t repay you
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel every time about God. He seems to always show up a minute to my shame. All time! I thank him for defending his name
20. I can’t live without? The Holy Spirit