Wow the testimony shared (#19) shows just how we as mortal beings need God. Without HIM, we’ve nothing. The scriptures says, “..we brought nothing into this world, and we can take nothing out of it” (1 Timothy 6:7). Thanks Deaconess Inara for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Playful, Dramatic, Free Spirit and Stylish
- I love God because of what he has done and continues to do.
- Favorite encounter with God. On a personal note when my sister and dad died 6 months apart from each other and How my family depended on God’s Strength
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Cece Winans
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Travis Greene
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Philippians 4:19
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Travis Greene.. You made a way
- Favorite bible scripture? Genesis 1:1
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – God stands for Sovereign
- Favorite female in the bible? Ruth.
- Favorite male in the bible? David
- Favorite thing about Jesus? His Love for everyone. It takes Grace to love and forgive people that hurt you
- Favorite thing about God? He is Powerful
- I pray because it connects me to God. It’s therapeutic for me and a free Therapy session.
- Favorite parable? The prodigal son
- I would rather/prefer – sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above? All of the above. Depending on what I am going through or trusting God for. Each one of them have made a significant difference at various times.
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say I am Proud of you INARA.. You made it..
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Win more souls.
- What does LOVE mean to you? Love means Selfless.
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – A couple of years ago, my family was almost Homeless. It made me realize that you should never trust in man. They fail and disappoint. You can make plans but if it is not backed by God, you will loose everything. God manifested and made a way that we still can’t explain.
- I can’t live without? The direction from God. I grew up trusting people but with time, I have learned to seek his face for what needs to be done. I am still a work in progress.
Have a blessed week .