Our 4th guest is Shayo O.
Shayo in 3 words: Fun-loving; Extrovert introvert; Traveler
Thanks Shayo for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Caring, punctual, sensitive, and fun.
- I love God because He first loved me.
- Favorite encounter with God. This past year, when i got to experience him working in my life. I was sure that what i waned and prayed for was what was best for me; however God showed out and exceeded my expectations.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Tasha Cobbs Leonard
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Chris Tomlin
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 41:10
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Literally anything on 89.3 or songs by elevation worship
- Favorite bible scripture? Numbers 6:24-26 and Psalms 139 13-14
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – Great On-time Deliverer
- Favorite female in the bible? Ruth
- Favorite male in the bible? Moses or Joseph
- Favorite thing about Jesus? That He gave his life for me and my sins
- Favorite thing about God? His ever constant grace.
- I pray because It works and connects me to God.
- Favorite parable? The prodigal son
- I would rather/prefer – sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say He is proud of me
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Share Him with everyone I know and meet
- What does LOVE mean to you? To me, Love means dying to self, forgiving, being patient and not keeping score.
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – Bringing me out of a toxic relationship I thought was my destiny to bringing me into a relationship where He is truly the center and I feel his presence and I can hear him clearly
- I can’t live without? God or having a relationship without Him.