Happy Thursday Everyone –
I hope you are all having a blessed week so far.
I planned on sharing song of my day, but felt compelled to share my testimonies. I’ve always felt a testimony has to be grand – but I am realizing that the mere fact that I am alive is a TESTIMONY. Many slept last night and are dead today.
I didn’t pay the MASTER a dime, yet he kept me – I mean REALLY kept me
- woke up with my mind intact
- woke up, inhaled and exhaled
- woke up, opened my eyes, and i saw
- woke up, moved my legs, and they moved
- woke up, looked to heavens and spoke “Good morning Daddy”
- woke up, spoke and heard my voice.
If i had to pay for all these testimonies – I would be dead because I can’t afford them. Yet he GAVE and GIVES me freely.
You ask what do I mean? Well, I have never auditioned for the oxygen I breathe, or for my sight. I have never had to pass a quiz, test, or exam for my heart beat, my kidneys, lungs, brain stem, or voice. THEY ARE FREE BECAUSE HE CHOSE ME.
You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name – John 15:16 (NLT)
My testimonies include –
- Gift of life (Jehovah Sabaoth kept my family and friends alive as hurricane Harvey passed over)
- Gift of salvation
- Gift of love
- Gift of good health (life without good health is ENDUREMENT, not ENJOYMENT)
- Gift of family
- Gift of joy and peace
- Gift of grace and mercy
- Gift of laughter
- Gift of material things
- Gift of forgiveness
Daddy, I am grateful and thankful.