Want a good tasty cookie but not the empty calories this first day of June? Yes! Yes!!!
You are in luck today. I have a delicious paleo and grain free cookie to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Not only is it simple to make, it has only 7 ingredients, and takes only 20 minutes from start to EATING!
What you need:
1.25 cups of pulsed almonds ( I bought raw almonds and pulsed it myself, i prefer the texture. You can certainly use almond meal.
2 tsp coconut sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp nut milk (almond, coconut, or cashew milk). Water is also a good substitute
2tsp cocao nibs
What you do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F
- Mix the pulsed almonds, sugar, salt, nibs, and baking powder.
- Mix the milk, egg, extract, and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter onto a parchment paper and sprinkle some cinnamon or himalayan salt on cookie surface.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes (watch carefully)
- Let cookies cool
- Bon appetite
Paleo approved and Grain free