20 questions – See LOVE through the lens of others.
Our eighth guest is Miss Sola O.
Sola O. is one of my dearest friends. Our friendship began on the OLD steps of U of H’s student’s center and is certainly aging like fine wine. We celebrate each other, pray for one another, and travel together despite living states apart. Besides being a beauty with brains, Sola is also a beautiful christian singer…Thanks for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? I am God’s Own!
- I love God because He first loved me.
- Favorite encounter with God. The first time I heard His voice, calling me to give it all to Him – my heart, my life, my everything. I never looked back every since – still a long way to go but am growing daily and perfect in Him.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? To name a few (sorry, I don’t have just one) – Kari Jobe, Tasha Cobbs, Sinach, Kierra Sheard, Mary Mary, Kim Burrell…
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Tye Tribbett, Fred Hammond, William Mcdowell, Isreal Houghton, Toby Mac, Chris Tomlin, Donnie McClurkin, Travis Greene….Going into groups/bands hehe – Big Daddy Weave, Mercy me, Hillsong United, Planet Shakers ….
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Isaiah 41:13 – For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.”
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Oh my, too many to list just one…okay let’s just say ..”I am not alone” – Kari Jobe
- Favorite bible scripture? Isaiah 41:13 – For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.”
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice)
The Almighty, Creator, All Sufficient One, the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient, Indescribable, Incredible, Incomparable One, The Beginning and the End, the giver of Life…He is Everything.
- Favorite female in the bible? Mary – Mother of Jesus, Ruth, Esther….
- Favorite male in the bible? Jesus, Solomon, David, Boaz, Paul…
- Favorite thing about Jesus? He gave up His life for me..for us. While on earth, Jesus was always in constant fellowship with people – teaching them.
- Favorite thing about God? His Unconditional Love – No matter how far off you go, His arms are always open. Ever Loving Father!
- I pray because I want to fellowship with God – to talk to Him and hear Him speak to me….because I am nothing without Him.
- Favorite parable? Parable of the Sowers!
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say “Well Done, I am proud of You!”
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Everything I can do for Jesus!
- What does LOVE mean to you? Love means God…only in God can we TRULY understand and show Love
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel every time about God. Every time I read the stories of the bible which reveal God, I marvel. The stories of creation, the Israelite’s’ journey to the promise Land and how God saved them over and over even in their mistrust – parting the red sea, providing manna from heaven and water from rock, the stories of the Kings and Nations, our Salvation through the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus His only begotten Son, all the miracles Jesus performed on earth….Everything about God, from the stories in the bible to what He is still doing in our midst today, performing many miracles and in constant fellowship with His children, makes me Marvel Every time!
20. I can’t live without? The Holy Spirit – My Best Friend and Teacher.