Todays’ eat is one of my favorite DIY pizza
2 cups Almond meal
½ tbsp of oregano (can substitute with other spices such as rosemary)
A pinch of salt
1 cup of mushroom
Handful of kale (can use cooked spinach or vegetable of choice)
¼ cup of chopped onions
- Mix almond meal, egg, oregano, and salt together to form dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread out dough on baking sheet/parchment paper – roll it until desired thickness*
- Bake in oven for 7-10 mins. until the sides are golden brown.
- While the crust is baking, add a ½ tbsp. of oil in a non-stick fry pan, add your toppings and lightly sauté till mushrooms are cooked and kale welted.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add your choice of pizza sauce – I used tomato sauce.
- Add sautéed vegetables.
- Bon appetite.
Low carb and gluten free