Fifth guest of 2019 is Pastor Timi M.
Pastor Timi is a an associate pastor at Daystar Christian Centre (in Nigeria). Thanks Pastor T. for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Righteous, Excellent, Accountable, Loving- REAL
- I love God because He first loved me and enabled me to love Him and others
- Favorite encounter with God. The first time I got someone baptized in the Holy Spirit
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Fisayo Check Odebode
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Michael W. Smith
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Well, it depends on the situation and the scripture the Holy Spirit inspires for the situation but I will go with Romans 8:28
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? It also depends as a lot of songs lift my spirit but would choose- My Heart Sings- William McDowell
- Favorite bible scripture? I do not have a particular one (Am a Preacher 😀)
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – Righteousness, Excellence, Accuracy, Love, Justice, Peace, (REALJP)
- Favorite female in the bible? Naomi
- Favorite male in the bible? Jesus (of course 😀) and Apostle Paul
- Favorite thing about Jesus? Humility- Phil 2:6-11
- Favorite thing about God? Love for humanity- Ps 8:4
- I pray because I want to be more intimate with God
- Favorite parable? No particular one for now
- I would rather/prefer – sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above? Praying (in tongues to be precise)
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Well done Timi. Thank you for maximizing My grace on your life to save and disciple many (Hundreds of Millions I pray)
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Save a soul (either through preaching or meeting a need)
- What does LOVE mean to you? Loving God and obeying His commandments which is valuing God and men
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – How He came through for me and spouse when we were about to get married.
- I can’t live without? Staying connected to God