Second guest of 2019 is Alexis A.
Thanks Alexis for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Kind, Passionate, Sweet and Caring
- I love God because He is Loving, even when I least deserve it
- Favorite encounter with God. When the spirit of the Lord takes over ministrations.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Pastor Joyce Sanni
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Pastor Adekoye Sanni/Travis Greene
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Phil 4 vs 4-8
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? The Goodness of God by Jenn Johnson
- Favorite bible scripture? Romans 8 vs 28
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – Mercy
- Favorite female in the bible? Esther
- Favorite male in the bible? Paul
- Favorite thing about Jesus? He endured a lot for me and I could never repay
- Favorite thing about God? God is love but also a consuming fire.
- I pray because I know my Father hears me, he loves to talk to me.
- Favorite parable? The Parable of the two debtors (Luke 7:36-50)
- I would rather/prefer – sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above? Fast and pray
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say “Come and give me a hug, it was all a set up”
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Worship him more.
- What does LOVE mean to you? Love is see beyond faults or flaw and when you can die for someone.
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – When I think about my life and where I have been, how far I have come and where I am going, I know God has done some work, and he is still at work.
- I can’t live without? M&Ms (jk) My Praise/Worship music