Our 2nd guest is Mrs. Ayo A.
Ayo in 3 words: Mother, Lovely, Gregarious.
Thanks Ayo for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Tall, dark and pretty (😄😄). Seriously – happy, optimistic, and trusting God.
- I love God because He is everything and more
- Favorite encounter with God. Hmm, He’s amazing in different ways….think my favorite encounter was when I found out I was pregnant and I wasn’t working. He said to me “I don’t bless with one hand and take with the other” He reminded me that all things work together for my good. And indeed, the job came before I caught my breathe. My God did it
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? I just love the songs, hardly take note of the singer (🙈🙈) but i think Sinach
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? I hardly take note of the singe’s name but i really like Nathaniel Bassey
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Jeremiah 29:11 – It’s a reminder that whatever I’m going through, Gods plan for me is a prosperous one
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Onise Iyanu by Nathaniel Bassey & Only You by Ada
- Favorite bible scripture? Romans 8:31 – If God be for me, who can be against me
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – LIFE
- Favorite female in the bible? Esther
- Favorite male in the bible? David
- Favorite thing about Jesus? His love
- Favorite thing about God? The fact that He knows it all
- I pray because It helps me commune and talk with my father
- Favorite parable? The widow that gave her last meal to the prophet and was bountifully blessed
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say well done my faithful servant
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Do that which the Lord has purposed me on earth
- What does LOVE mean to you? Selflessness, care, affection, sacrificial
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – My whole life. It can only be God that has brought me thus far
- I can’t live without? God