Our first guest of 2018 is Mr Seye D.
Seye in 3 words: God’s disciple (one word 😉) , Teacher, Kind.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? I love God unconditionally
- I love God because He is faithful and just
- Favorite encounter with God. My favorite encounter with God was during the time we were trusting God for the fruit of the womb, l prayed and He showed up for us.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Fantasia
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Tye Tribett
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Psalm 59
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Olowogbogboro
- Favorite bible scripture? Psalm 24
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – Greatness Omnipotence Dominion
- Favorite female in the bible? Deborah
- Favorite male in the bible? Jesus
- Favorite thing about Jesus? His loving-kindness
- Favorite thing about God? He is faithful and just
- I pray because l want to experience God more, and also crave for His one on one interaction on the daily basis.
- Favorite parable? Parable of the Ten virgins
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say welcome home my favorite son.
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be worshiping and witnessing for Him every minute, every hour and every day for the rest of my life.
- What does LOVE mean to you? It means accepting and caring for others unconditionally.
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – How God gave me a best career after trusting for 6 months post grad from Business School.
- I can’t live without? Worshiping God on a daily basis.