Our 19th guest is Ada C.
My history with our 19th guest reminds me how small this world is. More importantly, how God is a master orchestrator. Ada and I met the first day of secondary school (i.e., boarding school drop off). Years later, I relocated to the US, losing contact with Ada. Never thought our paths would cross again….God however, had a different plan because he ordered our paths to meet again in the US. Today, the lovely and elegant Ada is letting us in through her lens. Thanks Ada.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Compassionate; Hardworking; A Little Rebellious 😀; Very Loyal
- I love God because HE first loved me. HE fills my heart with so much of HIS love; so I give all that love back to HIM… and to others around me.
- Favorite encounter with God. I don’t have just one favorite encounter with God. All I can say is he’s an ever present God in my time of need.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Sinach
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Tye Tribbett/Travis Greene
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Romans 8:28 – And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 – We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed..
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Travis Greene – Made a way
- Favorite bible scripture? Psalms 23
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – the Great Only Deity. (Psalm 95:3)
- Favorite female in the bible? Mary, the Mother of Jesus. A woman so highly favored by God that he chose her conceive the son of God.
- Favorite male in the bible? A lot come to mind. But Joseph stands out as one of my favorites in the bible. Sold into slavery by his own brothers, rose to prominence in Egypt, got imprisoned and then became second in command of all of Egypt.
- Favorite thing about Jesus? His infinite, unconditional love for us
- Favorite thing about God? His love for me, is not Dependent on my love for Him.
- I pray because it’s the easiest way to communicate with God. It’s the best way to keep a relationship with him. God doesn’t need our prayers. But he wants us to pray, to keep that relationship with him. Our prayers doesn’t change God, it changes us.
- Favorite parable? The prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32) which teaches about forgiveness and restoration. It can also be interpreted as God always ready and willing to welcome us back when we stray away from him.
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say With a warm hug ” Welcome home my child”
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Praise him without ceasing.
- What does LOVE mean to you? 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 is what I hold true as the definition of Love
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – How he spared my father’s life from a car wreck. His car was TOTALED. It’s a miracle and only by HIS grace my father is alive today.
- I can’t live without? God. I can’t BE without God. He’s the only reason why I am here today.