Our 17th guest is Bimpe E.
My description of the lovely Bimpe – She is an articulate speaker. She is sound when she speaks and speaks with confidence. After a few interactions, I learnt we have similar interests, #1 being the love of God and #2 health & lifestyle. This lady sings, evangelizes, and has BRAINS! Thanks Bimpe for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Calm, thankful, unpredictable, and friendly (most times 😀 )
- I love God because He is all I got
- Favorite encounter with God. Years ago, I had a depiction of events, that I shared with my Mom alone since I usually sleep in her room. Fast forward,a few hours after news came of series of events involving different people, precisely as I had narrated to my Mom. I was very young then and didn’t even know the gravity of that revelation but even in the mind of a child I was confounded. Even though those immediate events weren’t pleasant but that revelation came to answer some nagging questions I had recently. Imagine after almost 20 years! Affirming that GOD isn’t limited my spatial or temporal issues. In fact, He created time.
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Bukola Bekes
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Even split between Dr. Tumi and Nathaniel Bassey
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Heb. 10:35
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Nani Gi by Mairo Ese
- Favorite bible scripture? Psalm 91: 14-16
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – Greatest Omnipotent and Dynamic
- Favorite female in the bible? Ruth
- Favorite male in the bible? David
- Favorite thing about Jesus? Forgiveness, He is always forgiving
- Favorite thing about God? His love
- I pray because that’s how I unleash, and unwind
- Favorite parable? 10 virgins
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Welcome Bimpe!
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Never hurt Him, never again!
- What does LOVE mean to you? 1 Cor 5:13 I know its cliche but I am yet to find a better definition of love
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – About two years ago, I was acting all tough and refused appendectomy until my appendix almost ruptured even though I had all the symptoms and I could barely walk. I still went on and sang my heart out in a choir competition on the same day I was rushed to the theater; I even drove myself alone to the hospital, insisting that no one should accompany me as I would be back in a jiffy. Praise GOD I did come back but it wasn’t in a jiffy. I am a testimony.
- I can’t live without? Praising my redeemer