20 questions – See LOVE through the lens of others.
Our twelfth guest is Mrs Egbe O.
Having Ms Egbe on the blog is a testimony of what God can do when you seek him before doing anything. When I started this series, I was worried about not having diversity (i.e., besides friends & family) and running out of individuals to interview, but God HAS BEEN FAITHFUL AND STILL IS! My path crossed that of Ms Egbe through the blog’s instagram page. She liked a post and the rest is history as they say. Ms Egbe is a fellow believer, check her site for yourself. Thanks for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Caring; Integrity; Loyal; Peaceful
- I love God because He is faithful
- Favorite encounter with God. When I received my Holy Ghost baptism
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? So many. I generally love worship songs. Hillsong; Sinach
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Chris Tomlin, Don Moen & more
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? His grace is sufficient for me ( I exhale everyone I think of this scripture). 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? Be magnified oh Lord, you are highly exalted! & there is nothing you can’t do; oh Lord, my eyes are on you, be magnified….oh Lord be magnified (Don Moen)
- Favorite bible scripture? 2 Corinthians 9:8 – knowing that God has given me enough grace for every good work is motivation that I will succeed in all I do that is good!
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice)
My Everything…Grace over destruction
- Favorite female in the bible? Esther: selfless and obedient
- Favorite male in the bible? David, Paul
- Favorite thing about Jesus? Everything. He is merciful, He is long suffering. He is compassionate.
- Favorite thing about God? Fierce!!!!
- I pray because I need to stay in communication with God. There is no other way I can function
- Favorite parable? The Parable of the Kingdom of Heaven
- I would rather/prefer – my situation at a particular moment dictates which I do? sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Well done good and faithful servant
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be To fulfill my purpose
- What does LOVE mean to you? Selflessness/loyalty/faithfulness
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God? His saving grace over my husbands life when the enemy attacked his health. The birth of my children. Conception still marvels me
- I can’t live without? Jesus. Simply because there is no life without Him!