Fifth guest of 2019 is Pastor Timi M.
Pastor Timi is an associate pastor at Daystar Christian Centre (in Nigeria). Thanks Pastor T. for letting us in through your lens.
A. Describe yourself in 4 words? Righteous, Excellent, Accountable, Loving- REAL
- I love God because He first loved me and enabled me to love Him and others
- Favorite encounter with God. The first time I got someone baptized in the Holy Spirit
- Favorite female Christian/gospel artist? Fisayo Check Odebode
- Favorite male Christian/gospel artist? Michael W. Smith
- Favorite bible scripture when you are down? Well, it depends on the situation and the scripture the Holy Spirit inspires for the situation but I will go with Romans 8:28
- Favorite song that lifts your spirit? It also depends as a lot of songs lift my spirit but would choose- My Heart Sings- William McDowell
- Favorite bible scripture? I do not have a particular one (Am a Preacher 😀)
- To me, God stands for …………(acronym- your choice) – Righteousness, Excellence, Accuracy, Love, Justice, Peace, (REALJP)
- Favorite female in the bible? Naomi
- Favorite male in the bible? Jesus (of course 😀) and Apostle Paul
- Favorite thing about Jesus? Humility- Phil 2:6-11
- Favorite thing about God? Love for humanity- Ps 8:4
- I pray because I want to be more intimate with God
- Favorite parable? No particular one for now
- I would rather/prefer – sing praise songs; fast; sing worship songs; pray; all of the above? Praying (in tongues to be precise)
- On that last day, I want Jesus to say Well done Timi. Thank you for maximizing My grace on your life to save and disciple many (Hundreds of Millions I pray)
- If I could do one thing for Jesus, it would be Save a soul (either through preaching or meeting a need)
- What does LOVE mean to you? Loving God and obeying His commandments which is valuing God and men
- A testimony/story that makes you marvel overtime about God – How He came through for me and spouse when we were about to get married.
- I can’t live without? Staying connected to God